By Texans, for Texans. 🇺🇸 COME AND TAKE IT 🇺🇸
New England at N.Y. Jets
When: 8:15 PM ET, Monday, October 21, 2019
Where: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
TV: ESPN (8:15 PM ET): Joe Tessitore, Booger McFarland, Lisa Salters (field reporter)
RADIO: Westwood One: Kevin Harlan, Kurt Warner, Laura Okmin (field reporter)
SIRIUS: 81 (NE), 83 (NYJ) | XM: 225 (NE), 226 (NYJ)
• QB TOM BRADY completed 31 of 41 passes (75.6 pct.) for 334 yards with 88.9 rating & rushed for 2 TDs last week. Has 2+ TD passes & 100+ rating in 5 of past 7. Has 839 pass yards (279.7 per game) with 8 TDs vs. 0 INTs & 116.8 rating in past 3 vs. NYJ.
• RB SONY MICHEL had 113 scrimmage yards (86 rush, 27 rec.) last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 110+ scrimmage yards. Has rush TD in 2 of past 3 on road. Had rush TD in Week 3 meeting. RB BRANDON BOLDEN had rush TD last week. Aims for 4th in row with TD. RB JAMES WHITE had 9 catches for 46 yards in Week 6. Aims for 4th in row with 6+ catches. Had rec. TD in his last game vs. NYJ (12/30/18). Has TD in 3 of past 4 vs. division. RB REX BURKHEAD aims for 3rd in row vs. NYJ with TD.
• WR JULIAN EDELMAN had 9 catches for season-high 113 yards last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 8+ catches & 110+ rec. yards & 4th in row vs. NYJ with TD catch. WR JOSH GORDON had 6 catches for 83 yards in Week 3 meeting. WR PHILLIP DORSETT aims for 3rd in row vs. NYJ with TD catch.
• LB JAMIE COLLINS aims for 3rd in row with FF. Has sack in 3 of past 4. Had 2 sacks & PD in Week 3 meeting. LB KYLE VAN NOY had sack & FR last week. Had PD & TFL in Week 3 meeting. Rookie DE CHASE WINOVICH returned blocked punt for TD last week. Tied for 2nd among rookies in sacks (4). CB STEPHON GILMORE had 2nd INT of season in Week 6.
• QB SAM DARNOLD completed 23 of 32 passes (71.9 pct.) for 338 yards & 2 TDs vs. INT with 113.8 rating last week. Became youngest player in SB era with 90-yard TD pass (22 years, 130 days). Has 250+ pass yards, 2+ pass TDs & 100+ rating in 3 of his past 4 at home.
• RB LE’VEON BELL had 50 rush yards & 1st rush TD of season last week. Has TD in 2 of his past 3 at home with NYJ. Has 135+ scrimmage yards in 3 of 4 career games vs. NE. Has 5 rush TDs in his past 4 vs. AFC East. RB BILAL POWELL aims for his 3rd in row at home vs. division with 70+ scrimmage yards.
• WR ROBBY ANDERSON had season-high 5 catches for 125 yards & 1st TD of season last week. Has 90+ rec. yards & TD catch in 3 of past 5 at home. WR JAMISON CROWDER had 6 catches for 98 yards in Week 6. Has 24 catches (8 per game) for 237 yards (79 per game) in 3 home games this season. WR DEMARYIUS THOMAS had 4 catches for 62 yards last week. Had TD catch in his last game vs. NE (11/12/17 with Den.). Has TD catch in 3 of his past 5 vs. AFC East. TE RYAN GRIFFIN had 1st TD catch of season in Week 6.
• S JAMAL ADAMS had season-high 9 tackles last week. Aims for 4th in row with PD. Had 61-yard INT-return TD in Week 3 meeting. CB TRUMAINE JOHNSON had 7 tackles & PD in Week 6. CB BRIAN POOLE had 9 tackles last week. Had PD in Week 3 meeting. LB JORDAN JENKINS had sack last week. Has sack in 2 of past 3.
Check back later for a complete preview analysis.
Ran DeBord - All Access Sporting News
Some content sourced and verified from: AASNSports; ESPN; Gracenotes; FieldLevelMedia
Travel and Adventure
College Football News
More NFL news
More Travel and Adventure News
More Health News
More College Football News
More Golf News
Sports, Adventure, Health, Fitness, Travel, and even more Sports, right here! Follow us @AASNSports on all social media platforms. You'll always find something interesting to talk about every time you visit!
All Access Sporting News is not a gambling site. All information provided by this website is for news and entertainment purposes only.
We are always looking for new products to review for our readers. Got something you want us to take a look at? Contact us!