By Texans, for Texans. 🇺🇸 COME AND TAKE IT 🇺🇸
Philadelphia at Dallas
When: 8:20 PM ET, Sunday, October 20, 2019
Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
TV: NBC (8:20 PM ET): Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya (field reporter)
RADIO: Westwood One: Kevin Kugler, Jason Taylor
SIRIUS: 81 (Phi), 83 (Dal) | XM: 225 (Phi), 226 (Dal)
• QB CARSON WENTZ passed for 306 yards with 2 TDs vs. INT for 94.4 rating last week, his 15th career game with 300+ pass yards. Has 10 TDs vs. 1 INT for 100 rating in 5 career starts vs. Dal. Aims for his 5th in row vs. Dal. with 2+ TD passes.
• RB JORDAN HOWARD has 5 TDs (4 rush, 1 rec.) in his past 4. Had 92 scrimmage yards in only career game vs. Dal. (9/25/16 with Chi.). Rookie RB MILES SANDERS had career-high 86 rec. yards & 1st career TD catch in Week 6. Aims for his 5th in row with 60+ scrimmage yards.
• WR ALSHON JEFFERY led team with 10 catches & had 76 rec. yards & TD catch last week. Had TD catch in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row at Dal. with rec TD. Has 6 rec. TDs in his past 5 on road vs. NFC East & aims for his 6th in row on road vs. division with TD catch. TE ZACH ERTZ had 54 rec. yards in Week 6 & is 1 of 3 in NFL (TRAVIS KELCE & MICHAEL THOMAS) with 50+ rec. yards in each of 1st 6 games of 2019. Has 4 rec. TDs in his past 5 vs. Dal.
• LB BRANDON GRAHAM had sack last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with sack. Has 5.5 sacks, 7 TFL, 2 FFs & FR in his past 7 at Dal. DT FLETCHER COX had 1.5 sacks in last meeting. Has 5.5 sacks & 7 TFL in his past 4 vs. NFC East. DE DEREK BARNETT had 2 sacks & FF in only career game vs. Dal. (11/19/17). S MALCOLM JENKINS led team with 8 tackles & had FF last week. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Dal. with 7+ tackles. S ANDREW SENDEJO had 7th career INT last week.
• QB DAK PRESCOTT passed for 277 yards & had rush TD in Week 6. Has 20 rush TDs since 2016, most by QB. Is 3-0 with 6 TDs (5 pass, 1 rush) vs. 2 INTs for 99.4 rating in his past 3 vs. Phi. Is 6-0 with 2,075 pass yards (345.8 per game) for 17 TDs vs. 3 INTs & 121.3 rating in his past 6 vs. NFC East. Aims for his 7th in row vs. division with 100+ rating.
• RB EZEKIEL ELLIOTT had 152 scrimmage yards (105 rush, 47 rec.) & rush TD last week. Has 13 games with 150+ srimmage yards & 22 games with 100+ rush yards since entering NFL in 2016, both most among RBs. Has 668 scrimmage yards (167 per game) & 2 TDs (1 rush, 1 rec.) in 4 career game vs. Phi. Aims for his 5th in row vs. Phi. with 140+ scrimmage yards.
• WR AMARI COOPER had 10 receptions for 217 yards & 3 TDs in last meeting. Has 7 TD catches in his past 5 vs. NFC East. Has 58 catches for 971 yards (121.4 per game) & 10 rec. TDs in 8 career home games with Dal. TE JASON WITTEN has 1,642 career rec. yards vs. Phi., most vs. any opponent. Has rec. TD in 4 of his past 5 vs. NFC East.
• DE ROBERT QUINN had 2 sacks in Week 6. Has 5 sacks in his past 4. Had sack in his last game vs. Phi. (12/10/17 with LAR). Since 2013, is only player with 20+ FFs (21). DE DEMARCUS LAWRENCE has 2 FFs & FR in his past 3 vs. NFC East. LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH led team with 10 tackles last week & aims for his 4th in row with 9+ tackles. CB JOURDAN LEWIS had 3rd career INT in Week 6.
Check back later for a complete preview analysis.
Ran DeBord - All Access Sporting News
Some content sourced and verified from: AASNSports; NFLCommunication; DallasCowboys; FieldLevelMedia; Gracenotes
Travel and Adventure
College Football News
✮🆙 DAK PRESCOTT threw for 405 yards and four touchdowns against the Giants in week-one to become the first player to record a 158.3 passer rating – the highest-attainable mark – in a season opener (min. 20 attempts) in NFL history. He was also named the NFC Offensive Player of the week.
2019 Team Captains
More NFL news
More Travel and Adventure News
More Health News
More College Football News
More Golf News
Sports, Adventure, Health, Fitness, Travel, and even more Sports, right here! Follow us @AASNSports on all social media platforms. You'll always find something interesting to talk about every time you visit!
All Access Sporting News is not a gambling site. All information provided by this website is for news and entertainment purposes only.
We are always looking for new products to review for our readers. Got something you want us to take a look at? Contact us!