By Texans, for Texans. 🇺🇸 COME AND TAKE IT! 🇺🇸
Updated Thursday, December 12, 2019, 7:05 AM CT
L.A. Rams at Dallas
When: 4:25 PM ET, Sunday, December 15, 2019
Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
TV: FOX (4:25 PM ET): Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews (field reporter)
SIRIUS: 137 (LAR), 83 (Dal) | XM: 380 (LAR), 226 (Dal)
Check back later for a complete preview analysis.
• QB JARED GOFF passed for 293 yards with 2 TDs vs. 2 INTs for 95.2 rating last week. Had 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 98.7 rating in last meeting. Has 9 TDs vs. 2 INTs for 101.5 rating in 5 career starts vs. NFC East.
• RB TODD GURLEY had 113 scrimmage yards (79 rush, 34 rec.) & rush TD last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with 110+ scrimmage yards & rush TD. Rushed for 115 yards & TD in last meeting (1/12/19-NFC-D). Had 215 scrimmage yards (121 rush, 94 rec.) & TD catch in only career reg. season meeting. Aims for his 6th in row vs. NFC East with 100+ scrimmage yards & TD. Needs 111 scrimmage yards for 5th consecutive 1000- yard season.
• WR ROBERT WOODS had 7 catches, 127 scrimmage yards (98 rec., 29 rush) & TD catch last week. Aims for his 5th in row with 6+ catches & 95+ rec. yards. WR COOPER KUPP had TD catch in Week 14 & aims for his 3rd in row with rec. TD. Had TD catch in last reg. season meeting. TE TYLER HIGBEE had 7 catches for career-high 116 rec. yards last week & became 1st Rams TE with consecutive 100-yard games in SB era.
• DT AARON DONALD had 1.5 sacks last week. Has 11 sacks in 2019 & is only player with 8+ sacks in each of past 6 seasons. LB DANTE FOWLER had 1.5 sacks last week. Had sack in NFC-D vs. Dal. (1/12/19). LB SAMSON EBUKAM had 1st career 2-sack game in Week 14. LB CORY LITTLETON led team with 10 tackles last week.
• QB DAK PRESCOTT had 334 pass yards & TD last week, his 6th 300-yard game of 2019. Has career-high 4,122 pass yards in 2019, 1st 4,000-yard season from Dallas QB since TONY ROMO (4,903 in 2012). Had pass TD & rush TD in last meeting (1/12/19-NFC-D). Aims for his 3rd in row at home with 2+ TD passes & 350+ pass yards.
• RB EZEKIEL ELLIOTT had 81 rush yards & 8th career game with 2 rush TDs in Week 14. Has 3 TDs (2 rush, 1 rec.) in 2 career games (incl. postseason) vs. LAR. Has 6,656 scrimmage yards since 2016, most in NFL.
• WR AMARI COOPER had 6 catches for 83 yards & TD last week. Had 65 rec. yards & TD catch in last meeting (1/12/19-NFC-D). In 11 home games with Dal., has 82 receptions for 1,309 yards (119 per game) & 11 TDs. Aims for his 7th in row at home with 5+ catches & 85+ rec. yards. WR MICHAEL GALLUP had 6 receptions for 109 yards in Week 14, his 4th career 100-yard game. Had 119 rec. yards in 2018 NFC-D vs. LAR (1/12/19).
• LB JAYLON SMITH had 8 tackles, career-high 3 PD & 3rd career FR last week. Aims for his 3rd in row at home with 10+ tackles. Had 10 tackles in last home meeting. DE ROBERT QUINN had 62.5 sacks, 20 FFs & 17 PD in 95 games (2011- 17) with Rams. DE MICHAEL BENNETT had sack last week. Aims for his 5th in row with TFL. CB JOURDAN LEWIS had 4th career INT last week. Has 3 sacks in his past 3 at home.
Travel and Adventure
College Football News
✮🆙 DAK PRESCOTT threw for 405 yards and four touchdowns against the Giants in week-one to become the first player to record a 158.3 passer rating – the highest-attainable mark – in a season opener (min. 20 attempts) in NFL history. He was also named the NFC Offensive Player of the week.
✮🆙 Robert Quinn earns $800K-plus bonus. With a second-quarter takedown of Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins, Cowboys defensive end Robert Quinn recorded his seventh sack of the season, triggering a bonus of more than $800,000.
2019 Team Captains
More NFL news
More Travel and Adventure News
More Health News
More College Football News
More Golf News
Sports, Adventure, Health, Fitness, Travel, and even more Sports, right here! Follow us @AASNSports on all social media platforms. You'll always find something interesting to talk about every time you visit!
All Access Sporting News is not a gambling site. All information provided by this website is for news and entertainment purposes only.
We are always looking for new products to review for our readers. Got something you want us to take a look at? Contact us!